The sustainable development of a tourism destination is a complex issue due to several factors including the different interests of the involved stakeholders (tourists I public authorities I entrepreneurs I local community), the often very fragmented structure of the touristic offer and other peculiarities of the tourism industry such as seasonality or the price elasticity of demand. It is therefore important to have a holistic look at all areas relevant for a professional development of a tourism destination including "organizational structures", "destination marketing" or "tourism products".
With the special knowledge of our team members, gained over the past decades by implementing a large number of tourism development projects in well-established and emerging markets, we are a professional and reliable partner for public authorities, DMOs and project initiators when developing tourism destinations or tourism investment projects.
We can support you with:
- tourism master plans | tourism strategies for destinations on a local, regional or national level and for different types of destinations (sun & beach destinations I mountain destinations I spa destinations I cities)
- business plans | best use studies for new greenfield tourism projects
- feasibility studies for a new tourism product or attraction
- marketing strategies for tourism destinations
- state-of-the-art tourism development know-how, especially due to our expertise of the tourism industry in some of the most developed tourism destination in the world
- strong international network and local competency, due to our PKF network of more than 200 member firms in 400 locations in over 100 countries
- our passion for the tourism industry an our professional approach based on quality, clarity, teamwork and integrity
- individual solutions for destinations, as the DNA of each destination is different
- contacts to potential investors and operators for tourism projects, especially in the field of hotel & resort development