196+ roundtable is a series of events on all continents. The key goals are to exchange ideas on new projects and other topics relevant to the regional hospitality sector as well as to provide high-level networking opportunities. In 2021 there will be 16 roundtables in Europe, 10 in Africa, 9 in the Americas and 10 in Asia-Pacific, all together 45 roundtables globally. From 2022, there will be 16 roundtables in Europe, 16 in Africa, 11 in the Americas and 16 in Asia-Pacific, all together 59 roundtables globally. Each 196+ roundtable usually consists of a discussion round in the course of an afternoon, two coffee breaks and followed by an informal dinner.
- initiator: PKF hospitality group
- attendees: approx. 60
- location: hotel in the respective big city of the region/webinar in ZOOM
- year: since 2009/since 2020
- participants: development managers of hotel groups, developers, owners & operators of hotels, representatives of tourism authorities as well as consultants, architects, lawyers, and educators involved in the sector
- programme: hotel development trends, key tourism & leisure and serviced living projects, networking
- highlight: a high-profile - by invitation only – discussion platform for decision-makers in the hospitality, tourism & leisure sector