PKF hospitality group was commissioned to provide feasibility support and collaborated with WATG master planning team, to design a major mix-use development in Sarandë, Albania. This flagship project covers a total area of 30 sqkm and includes nine hotels (1,350 rooms), residential units (1,260 keys), a marina, a casino, Nicklaus designed golf course, MICE facilities, and an adventure park. Total development scale: ca. €300m.
- client: International Tourism Organisation AG
- location: Sarandë, Albania
- year of assignment: 2018 - 2019
- service line: project development, feasibility studies
- developer/owner: confidential
- operator/brand: n.a.
- capacity: 1,350 hotel rooms and 1,260 residential units
- unique features: flagship destination development project shaping the future of Albania’s tourism